Thursday, May 8, 2008

Translate for Assassin's Creed's end




Assassin's Creed end

When you finish the game you get your your eagle
vision and can see all of this writing on the wall
in your room and on the floor in te main room.

In the the main room on the floor with the writing
that looks like a huge crossword puzzle, when it
is decrypted it says: artefacts sent to the skies
to control all nations to make us obey a hidden
crusade do not help them

On the other side of the room there is another one
of these puzzles but in the shape of a triangle, this
one says: they drianed my soul and made it theirs
I drained my body to show you where I saw it.

The barcode thingy that is right next to the triangle
12212012 is the date that the satalite is going to
be launched(read the doctor's e-mails to understand)
12-21-2012.

The other one that has Yoniguni well all I did was
google it but it says it is a island off the coast of
Japan.

I wasn't sure if anyone cares or not, but I got bored
and decyphered the stuff and noticed that no one else
had done it or at least posted it yet. Thanks

ـ


ـ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home